“Thought-Provoking & Inspiring”
Gary A. Officer, President & CEO of The Center for Workforce Inclusion, is an expert on the changing nature of work, solutions for underserved job seekers, corporate social responsibility, and public-private partnerships. He has spoken at such forward-thinking events as The Concordia Summit, SxSW EDU, and The U.S. Department of State / Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars Africa Program YALI 10 Summit.
Recent speaking engagements included:
- Solutions for the Most Vulnerable Workers Post-COVID
- The Impact of Labor Force Trends on Low-Income Workers
- What Comes Tomorrow: A Future of Work Conversation
- Fundraising for Civic Engagement
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Reputational Management
- CSR & BLM: A Quest for Authentic Inclusion
To inquire about speaking engagements, contact us today.